This DMCA Policy outlines the procedures that originaljankari.com (“we,” “our,” or “us”) follows when dealing with notices of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
1. Reporting Copyright Infringement :
If you believe that any content on originaljankari.com infringes upon your copyright, please submit a notification of claimed infringement (“DMCA Notice”) by providing the following information :
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works .
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit originaljankari.com to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit originaljankari.com to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Sending DMCA Notices :
DMCA Notices should be sent to our designated agent :
- Name : Jameruddin
- Gmail I’d : email@example.com
3. Action Upon Receipt of DMCA Notice :
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA Notice, we will take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing content. We will also make a reasonable attempt to notify the user who posted the content in question.
4. Counter-Notification :
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. The counter-notification must include :
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which originaljankari.com may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA Notice or their agent.
5. Contact Information :
For further information or inquiries regarding our DMCA Policy, please contact our designated agent at firstname.lastname@example.org